Killing the backends

От Helvio Hild
Тема Killing the backends
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
SELECT int8in(8);
     OVER psql do:
llamados=> SELECT int8in(8);
                before or while processing the request.
                The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset:
Failed.
                !>

        In  psql superuser an other terminal:
        NOTICE:  Message from PostgreSQL backend:
                The Postmaster has informed me that some other backend
                        died abnormally and possibly corrupted shared
memory.
                                I have rolled back the current
transaction and am
                                        going to terminate your database
system connection and exit.
                                                Please reconnect to the
database system and repeat your query.

        In other Terminal
        BEFORE
:~$ pidof postmaster
        15489 15488 15474 338 337 335
        AFTER
 :~$ pidof postmaster
 338 337 335

PC:
i386->Celeron300
Linux->Debian->Kernel 2.2.18
Postgresql->7.2.1-2woody2 -> PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu,
compiled by GCC 2.95.4
                                                    BYE

---

От: Sean Chittenden
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] cache lookup of relation 165058647 failed
От: Timo Nentwig
Сообщение: Bug in optimizer