German umlauts in pgadmin III

От Albin Blaschka
Тема German umlauts in pgadmin III
Дата
Re: German umlauts in pgadmin III  (Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de>)
Re: German umlauts in pgadmin III  (Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I am confronted with a little problem in pgadmin III:

Table cells and comments on database objects are not
properly displayed if they contain a german umlaut.
The table cells just contain  ", the comments (on tables,
for example) are completly empty.
In pgadmin II everything is okay, if I connect via
ODBC/Access to the tables, the umlauts are properly
displayed, too.

Plattform for pgadmin: Win 2000
Database: Postgres 7.3.2 on Debian Linux Woody (3.0),
Database encoding SQL_ASCII

Thanks in advance,

Albin

** Albin Blaschka, Mag. rer. nat.
** BAL Gumpenstein
** Projekt: Landschaft und Landwirtschaft im Wandel
** Tel.: 03682 / 22451 - 244
** No trees were killed in the creation of this message.
** However, many electrons were terrible inconvenienced.

От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: Re: connection SSL combobox empty
От: Jean-Michel POURE
Сообщение: Re: German umlauts in pgadmin III