Re: How do I get rid of database test-aria

От Charles Clavadetscher
Тема Re: How do I get rid of database test-aria
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

> On 13.02.2018, at 21:38, Sherman Willden <operasopranos@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> development platform: HP Compaq 6710b
> postgresql 9.6
> Operating System: Ubuntu 17.10
>
> It probably doesn't matter since there is nothing in the database. I don't remember  how I created the database. It
appearsthat postgresql does not like a dash in the database name. I have not tried to create a table under the
database.When I try to drop the database I get the following..

> date_time=# DROP DATABASE test-aria;
> ERROR:  syntax error at or near "-"
> LINE 1: DROP DATABASE test-aria;

Does
DROP DATABASE "test-aria";
work?

Regards
Charles

От: Sherman Willden
Сообщение: How do I get rid of database test-aria
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: How do I get rid of database test-aria