Re: BUG #17866: behavior does not match documentation

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17866: behavior does not match documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> On 23 Mar 2023, at 22:54, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> It's more readable for sure, and it duplicates what you got in pre-v14
>> versions, at least textually.  I'm not sure I'd propose back-patching
>> this, but it feels like a good idea for HEAD.

> Agreed, I don't think this is material for backpatching.

Since we didn't get anything done about that for v16, I concluded
that adjusting the docs is a better idea.  If anyone takes this
idea up in v17 or beyond, they can always revert fbbd7edca at that
time.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: no NOT NULL constraint found to drop
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17866: behavior does not match documentation