Re: copying sql code to clipboard

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: copying sql code to clipboard
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Miha Radej wrote:
> hi!
>
> this is more sort of a feature request than anything else. if i do
> _anything_ where there is an "SQL" tag where the generated code is
> displayed and i copy it into clipboard, pgadmin III clears it from
> clipboard when it's closed.
>
> is it possible for pgadmin III to leave anything that's put into
> clipboard there so i can paste it into another application even after i
> close it?

Probably not without extended programming. There's no special
clear-clipboard-on-leave code in pgadmin3, so it must happen when the wx
library cleans up the wxTheClipboard instance, buried deep down in
destructors.

My advice is "don't close pgAdmin3 if you still need its resources". I
can't imagine anyway why somebody would even *want* to close pgAdmin3... :-)

Regards,
Andreas

От: Miha Radej
Сообщение: copying sql code to clipboard
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Additional features for pgAdmin