Re: How to make a good documentation of a database ?

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: How to make a good documentation of a database ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David Pradier wrote:
> In fact, I have already looked a little into the tables of PostgreSQL itself
> to see if I could hack it by adding a column "Comments" in the "table of
> columns".
> But I guess it isn't wise nor feasible, is it ?

You are familiar with:
   COMMENT ON TABLE t IS 'this is my table';
And \d+

The comments get dumped with their associated object too.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: David Pradier
Сообщение: Re: How to make a good documentation of a database ?
От: Csaba Nagy
Сообщение: Re: How to make a good documentation of a database ?