Re: List of regional contacts up, please revise!

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: List of regional contacts up, please revise!
Дата
Re: List of regional contacts up, please revise!  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
> If we don't have anyone from Canada, and are going to stand on the
> "European French" listing, then I can take Canada.  I'd _really_
> prefer to point Canadian fraoncophones at the European francophones,
> though, because while I can happily talk jouale for hours, my
> technical French is flat-out bad.  And the English Canadian press is
> used to talking to Americans about technology.

Isn't Marc in Cananda? What about Jan?

>>>I thought Afilias was actually an Irish company...
>>
>>Nope.
>

> Actually, yep.  Afilias most certainly is an Irish company.  It's
> just that most of our technical folks work from our Toronto office.
>

>>>I'm in the same timezone as SouthAfrica, and it is common for the UK to

Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: List of regional contacts up, please revise!
От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: List of regional contacts up, please revise!