Re: Vote on Omar Design

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Vote on Omar Design
Дата
Re: Vote on Omar Design
Список pgsql-www
Alexey Borzov wrote:
> Hi,
>
> First of all: that's the kind of attitude we value here. I'm sure that
> you'll feel at home in our web team. ;

Alexey,

You're the *last* person to know what kind of attitude this web team values.

Generally we value people who communicate well, know their stuff, and
respect others.

I would be good if you could get the hang of the "respect others" in
your communication, because presently you give a *very* bad impression
of yourself that really isn't appreciated.

Omar doesn't go around making personal insults and degrading others when
they don't agree with him.  You do.  That's extremely uncool.

Regards,

Justin Clift