Re: tool for postgresql

От Johan Wehtje
Тема Re: tool for postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Pgadmin is very good, PhpPgAdmin (phppgadmin.sourceforge.net) is a very
capable Webbased tool if you have PHP +Apache. Both tools are OS. Both
allow Table/Database/View creation, Drop, browse, alter and arbitary
query creation.

I use both as well as EMS-Hitech's PgManager and PgUtils
(ems-hitech.com). For most adminstrative tasks the OS solutions suffice,
but if you need the feature set of MSSQL Server Enterprise manager  +
you need to deal with getting data into and out of Access Databases,
Excel sheets and other Windows ADO compliant datasources quickly and
frequently EMS has a (somewhat pricey) solution.

Cheers
Johan Wehtje