Re: Broken link in pgcrypto documentation

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Broken link in pgcrypto documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 13 Feb 2024, at 21:24, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>
> On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 9:08 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>
>> Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
>>
>>> Not even those are all that stable, while the RFCs' in question haven't been
>>> replaced they have all been updated with new RFC's which we don't link to.  I
>>> think we are better off removing them as well and leaving reading up on
>>> security/crypto subject an exercise for the reader.
>>
>> Good point.  Nuking both lists works for me.
>
> +1.

Alright, sounds good.  I'll go ahead with that in the morning then, backpatched
all the way down since the links are equally outdated everywhere.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Broken link in pgcrypto documentation
От: PG Doc comments form
Сообщение: Stats and the query results on examples seem wrong