Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Joshua D. Drake wrote:
<snip>
> I am sorry for whatever I have done, and we are available if you wish us
> to host the archives again.

Heh, and let that be a lesson to you!  ;->

(Ok, that *was* sarcastic if someone wasn't sure)

Um, can we get back to the topic of "lets make the new design live"
before we get distracted with stuff like say, banner adds, who's hosting
what bits, etc?

Sorry for being a persistent reminder here, but we're *really* close to
having the new site live I reckon.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
"One who sees the invisible can do the impossible."
  + Frank Gaines

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Not wanting to throw a wrench in things