identifying unrecognized node type errors

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема identifying unrecognized node type errors
Дата
Re: identifying unrecognized node type errors  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
As I was tracking down some of these errors in the sql/json patches I
noticed that we have a whole lot of them in the code, so working out
which one has triggered an error is not as easy as it might be. ISTM we
could usefully prefix each such message with the name of the function in
which it occurs, along the lines of this fragment for nodeFuncs.c. Thoughts?

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: Granting SET and ALTER SYSTE privileges for GUCs
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: identifying unrecognized node type errors