Re: [GENERAL] How to view the list of tables?

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to view the list of tables?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Konstantin Danilov wrote:
> Hello, list!
> I need to view the list of tables in a database. In MySQL I can do it with the command "SHOW TABLES". What about
PostgreSQL?
> Can I also see somehow the datatypes of tables' fields?
> Konstantin

"man psql" will show you details of how to operate the psql application,
or when in it try "\?" and "\h" to get help. We also now support the
SQL-standard "information schema".

You'll also find the manuals have this information - available with your
installation and also online at http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

HTH
--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Dick Davies
Сообщение: Re: How to view the list of tables?
От: Dick Davies
Сообщение: Re: How to view the list of tables?