Re: How to Export Import particular/selected tables using PG Admin tool

От Holger Jakobs
Тема Re: How to Export Import particular/selected tables using PG Admin tool
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Am 22.09.21 um 07:08 schrieb Prashant Kulkarni:
> Thank you all for the information.
> However, we were looking to export particular tables using the PGAdmin
> tool, but it seems PGAdmin does not provide this functionality.

Asking for help regarding pgAdmin in the list of PostgreSQL server is a
bit awkward at first. pgAdmin has its own list.

But asking for a solution to a problem and limiting this to a certain
tool is another funny thing.

--
Holger Jakobs, Bergisch Gladbach, Tel. +49-178-9759012

От: Prashant Kulkarni
Сообщение: Re: How to Export Import particular/selected tables using PG Admin tool
От: liam saffioti
Сообщение: problem about reindex