Re: Allowing users to create objects in version controlled schema

От Ron
Тема Re: Allowing users to create objects in version controlled schema
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Why does a developer(?) need to create his own tables in a production(?)
database?

От: MichaelDBA
Сообщение: Re: Allowing users to create objects in version controlled schema
От: Erik Wienhold
Сообщение: Re: Allowing users to create objects in version controlled schema