Re: pg_upgrade(?) not cleaning up old extensions

От Thomas Kellerer
Тема Re: pg_upgrade(?) not cleaning up old extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Jeff Janes schrieb am 06.02.2021 um 19:42:
> On Sat, Feb 6, 2021 at 7:24 AM Thomas Kellerer <shammat@gmx.net <mailto:shammat@gmx.net>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I have a (test) database that has been upgraded several times from 9.4 to 13 using pg_upgrade.
>
>     I have noticed that when I look at pg_available_extensions many extensions are listed with multiple versions even
thoughonly the latest one is actually used.

> I can't reproduce this.  Are you sure you aren't looking at pg_available_extension_versions ?  Could you show some
exampleoutput?

Hmm, I could have sworn I was looking at pg_available_extensions - but maybe I wasn't.

But as I can't reproduce this after a dump & reload and it's really not a big deal,
let's just assume I was indeed using the wrong view.

Thomas

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade(?) not cleaning up old extensions
От: Mariane Kiesewetter
Сообщение: Re: Disconnection errors