Re: What does "tuple concurrently updated" mean?

От Florian G. Pflug
Тема Re: What does "tuple concurrently updated" mean?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> "Florian G. Pflug" <fgp@phlo.org> writes:
>
>>During a batch load of records (using COPY) I got the following
>>postgres error today "tuple concurrently updated".
>
> I don't think plain COPY could have produced that, since it only inserts
> tuples.  Tell us about triggers and foreign keys on this table?

Sorry, I was confused. The error didn't actually happen while copying,
it happened while "analyze"-ing the tables after the import. I
confused this, because the analyze is started from our import-script,
and the log just showed the error-message postgres gave ;-)

So - does "tuple concurrently updated" make sense for "analyze"?

greetings, Florian Pflug

От: Karsten Hilbert
Сообщение: Re: timezone() with timeofday() converts the wrong direction?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: What does "tuple concurrently updated" mean?