Re: Implement support for TCP_KEEPCNT, TCP_KEEPIDLE, TCP_KEEPINTVL

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Implement support for TCP_KEEPCNT, TCP_KEEPIDLE, TCP_KEEPINTVL
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Oliver Jowett wrote:

> Here's a patch that adds four new GUCs:

> I haven't had a chance to check it builds on other systems or to test
> that this handles actual network failures nicely yet.

The patch builds OK on Solaris 9, which doesn't have the required socket
options.

Solaris (and some other OSes, apparently) supports TCP_KEEPALIVE instead
of TCP_KEEPIDLE/TCP_KEEPCNT/TCP_KEEPINTVL. I will look at adding support
for that next.

-O

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Cleaning up unreferenced table files
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Cleaning up unreferenced table files