Re: thw rewriter and default values, again

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: thw rewriter and default values, again
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Jaime Casanova wrote:
> I know you're right, but -when dealing with updateable views- doing
> that implies to add a lot of time altering views when base table
> change, and of course we maybe don't want all views get that values.

Sorry for the late posting on this thread.

Might there be any way to have something like ...SET DEFAULT
pg_same_as('public','foo','col1').

Hmm - you'd need pg_same_as_int/text/etc. depending on the return-type -
still not ideal.

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd

От: "Mark Cave-Ayland"
Сообщение: Re: Quick-and-dirty compression for WAL backup blocks
От: Markus Bertheau ☭
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] ARRAY() returning NULL instead of ARRAY[] resp. {}