Re: New to Postgre

От Howard Cole
Тема Re: New to Postgre
Дата
Список pgsql-general
If this is a windows installation, I had a similar problem. My problems
was down to the user account created for the postgres service. You will
need to manually delete this user (Select User Accounts from the control
panel and remove the postgres account). This seems to be a minor problem
of the installer not removing the account.

Howard Cole
www.selestial.com

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: Hash Function: MD5 or other?
От: Devrim GUNDUZ
Сообщение: Re: postgresql rpms (7.4.2, 7.4.5, 7.4.8) for redhat 8.0