Re: Help! What has changed in the internal structure of

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Help! What has changed in the internal structure of
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Rodrigo Katsumoto Sakai wrote:

>   Well, the driver psqlodbc-07 works on PostgreSQL, but not very well!
>   My problem is that I have some tables, for exemple:
>
> create table service (
>  cod_service int,
>  nam_service varchar(255) not null default '',
>  des_service varchar(255)
> );
[snip]
 > then occured some errors, like the
 > nam_service field couldn't be mapped correctly in the report,
 > so I get blank reports without any data.

There's nothing I know of should cause these problems. What do you mean
by "mapped correctly".
--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: "Rodrigo Katsumoto Sakai"
Сообщение: Re: Help! What has changed in the internal structure of PostgreSQL?
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Access is denied during initdb