Re: Pg11 -- MultiXactId xxxx has not been created yet -- apparentwraparound

От Moreno Andreo
Тема Re: Pg11 -- MultiXactId xxxx has not been created yet -- apparentwraparound
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Il 04/10/19 18:28, Alvaro Herrera ha scritto:
> I wonder if it would work to just clear that multixact with
> SELECT ... WHERE ctid='(3160,31)' FOR UPDATE
select ...what? :-) Sorry but it's totally beyond my knowledge and my
control.... after resolving the issue i'll surely go and search docs to
understand what we've done....

> If this was in my hands, I would scan the WAL looking for the place that
> last touched this page (and the latest FPI for this page, also).  It
> might have an explanation of what went on.  Maybe use the page's LSN
> (from pageinspect's page_header()) as starting point for the WAL
> location that modified the page.  I hope you have a WAL archive that
> goes back to well before the previous checkpoint.
One thing I forgot to report is that this cluster is just upgraded from
a 9.1 that was crashing at least once a day (in many cases the upgrade
itself resolved the issue)
here's the log line
2019-10-03 15:11:52 CEST LOG:  server process (PID 18668) was terminated
by exception 0xC0000005
In this case probably the access violation was due to a data corruption.
These are customer machines that are really badly kept and NTFS issues
are not that rare, so I won't bother investigating what's happened but
just make the customer up & running again.

Thanks for your time
Moreno

От: "Daniel Verite"
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 12: backend crashes when creating non-deterministic collation
От: Thomas Kellerer
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 12: backend crashes when creating non-deterministiccollation