Re: Getting user created tables from SQL

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: Getting user created tables from SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Cenk KIZILDAG wrote:
> TableQuery->SQL->Add ("SELECT TABLE_NAME AS TNAME FROM
> INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TABLES WHERE (TABLE_TYPE = 'BASE TABLE')");

> CTableArr[f] = TableQuery->FieldByName ("TNAME")->AsString;

> the first Select statement work correct, counttables variable gets
> the right value but unfortunately, after the second select statement,
> in C++ Builders SQL Explorer window, it brings the correct number of
> rows but without datas in them!!! In Enterprise Manager the second
> select statement also works correct but how come it aint work in C++
> builder?

I don't suppose this could be an identifer case issue? In the first
query TNAME will be case-folded to 'tname' (because that's how PG does
case-insensitive identifiers).

Try looking up FieldByName("tname") and see if that comes up with anything.

--  Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd