Re: How to delete Large Object from Database?

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: How to delete Large Object from Database?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Premsun Choltanwanich wrote:

> The lib I use is call lo_in and lo_out for manage BLOB.
>
> I understand that lo_unlink be related with lo_import and lo_export so I
> don't think that it work.

If you are using the contrib/lo library, then README.lo mentions:

* Some frontends may create their own tables, and will not create the  associated trigger(s). Also, users may not
remember(or know) to

create the triggers.

Could this be the case with your database? There are a couple of other
points in the README.lo that are worth checking too.

--  Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Premsun Choltanwanich"
Сообщение: Re: How to delete Large Object from Database?
От: "Premsun Choltanwanich"
Сообщение: Re: How to delete Large Object from Database?