Re: Regression test failure date.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regression test failure date.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom, is the attached regression diff considered normal?  This was
> generated by current CVS.

Well, this *looks* like it could be an example of the SI-overrun-
during-create behavior I was talking about.  But if you weren't running
a verbose log to show whether a cache flush occurred just before the
error, there's no way to know for sure.

Right at the moment I am more interested in the other cases though
(cache lookup failure during DROP) since I have no plausible
explanation for them.

От: Lamar Owen
Сообщение: RPMs for 7.3.4, and a change.
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Regression test failure date.