Re: Help speeding up delete

От Leigh Dyer
Тема Re: Help speeding up delete
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Steve Wampler wrote:

> Is the performance behavior that we're experiencing a known
> problem with 7.2 that has been addressed in 7.4?  Or will the
> upgrade fix other problems while leaving this one?

I'm pretty sure that in versions earlier than 7.4, IN clauses that use a
subquery will always use a seqscan, regardless of what indexes are
available. If you try an IN using explicit values though, it should use
the index.

Thanks
Leigh

От: "Marc Morin"
Сообщение: sort/limit across union all
От: "Virag Saksena"
Сообщение: ERROR: no value found for parameter 1 with JDBC and Explain Analyze