Re: How to Log SELECT Statements Having Errors

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: How to Log SELECT Statements Having Errors
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Lane Van Ingen wrote:
> We are putting a new application on PostgreSQL 8.0.1 (Windows 2003);
> we are coming off of MySQL, and are having a hard time finding all of
> the offending SQL calls.
>
> It would help a great deal if I could log the content of any SQL calls
> that fail. Am only interested in SELECT statements.

I don't know that you can only log SELECT statements that cause errors.
It should be simple enough to log all statements that cause errors though:

log_min_messages = error
log_min_error_statement = error

> Noticed the following:
> (1) The PostgreSQL manual says that config parm 'log_statement' does
>     not appear to handle SELECT statements; true?

The "all" setting should.

--   Richard Huxton  Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Lane Van Ingen"
Сообщение: How to Log SELECT Statements Having Errors
От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: How to Log SELECT Statements Having Errors