Trouble downloading Postgres

От Gary Horton
Тема Trouble downloading Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm trying to download the source for 8.1 but am having a problem from both IE and Mozilla browsers. From either browser, clicking on a donwload object link leads me here:

Choose a download mirror

Downloading: /binary/v8.1.0/win32/postgresql-8.1.0-2.zip

We could not query the database or no mirrors could be found!

Download PostgreSQL from the primary site

...and clicking on that link to the primary site results in "ftp.postgresql.org" not found in Mozilla - but that's probably a red herring b/c in IE I get taken to the FTP directory, but here I click on e.g. the pub directory (uh is that where I should be going?) and I get this:

The requested item could not be loaded by the proxy.

The maximum number of concurrent connections has been reached. Please try again later, or try one of our many mirror sites listed at: http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp Login incorrect.

This same message happens regardless of which folder I choose. Should I just try again later, or is there a more serious problem?

Thanks for any help - and if you would please, reply to me directly as I don't receive postings from this list.

- Gary Horton
303-272-9140

От: Bill Moseley
Сообщение: Re: SQL Help: Multiple LEFT OUTER JOINs
От: John McCawley
Сообщение: Re: SQL Help: Multiple LEFT OUTER JOINs