Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
Дата
Список pgsql-www

> We're not against it. I think the irkness (sp? :-) ) comes from the fact
> that the ongoing project (Gevik had been regularly demo'ing his
> progress) was essentially ripped out from here without our knowledge and
> reformed on a pgFoundry site,

So our whole gripe is that Gevik, who is the author of the project in
the first place decided he wanted to
host the project on another community server during development?

Interesting...

Joshua D. Drake

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Launching PostgreSQL KB Project Mark 2
От: Robert Treat
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Please let us know if you will come to the PostgreSQL Anniversary