Re: View with an outer join - is there any way to optimise

От John McCawley
Тема Re: View with an outer join - is there any way to optimise
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You should be able to use my trick...the join that is giving you the
problem is:

SELECT *
  FROM
      tokens.ta_tokenhist h INNER JOIN
      tokens.vw_tokens    t ON h.token_id = t.token_id
  WHERE
      h.sarreport_id = 9 ;

ta_tokenhist is already part of your view, right?  So you should be able
to include the sarreport_id as part of your view, and then restructure
your query as:

SELECT *
  FROM
      tokens.ta_tokenhist INNER JOIN
      tokens.vw_tokens ON tokens.ta_tokenhist.token_id =
tokens.vw_tokens.token_id
  WHERE
      tokens.vw_tokens.sarreport_id = 9 ;

I removed the aliases because they confuse me ;)

От: John McCawley
Сообщение: Re: View with an outer join - is there any way to optimise
От: Rich Doughty
Сообщение: Re: View with an outer join - is there any way to optimise