Re: Press email list

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Press email list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
>> I thought we were using greylisting? You should get very little
>> spam.
>
> There are about four spams a day, and a valid email perhaps once every
> four months.
O.k. that is what I would expect. I personally get about 12 spams
a day but that is directly to jd@ . Think about how many spams are probably
really being sent to that address.

Honestly Bruce 4 spams is not that bad :) Do you have spam filtering
on your end? Something bayesian should pick up those 4.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: pgsql-committers shouldn't be the default "developers"
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: Press email list