Re: Search is down. AGAIN

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Search is down. AGAIN
Дата
Список pgsql-www

>Yes this is my fault. I was called out of town on an emergency I will
>have the machine
>at the facility today and we get to work on migrating it.

Ok just so everyone knows, we tried to install another CPU in
the machine today and it failed. It is under on-site warranty so
I would like to get that resolved.

They will be out in the next couple of days so it will be early
next week, but the machine will be much better off because of it.

Joshua D. Drake