PgAgent should probably exclude Power Users group on Windows

От Steve Carrow
Тема PgAgent should probably exclude Power Users group on Windows
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Just chased this one down. I knew that neither PostgreSQL nor PgAgent
would let you fire up under an Administrator account, but since PgAgent
would work under a Power User account, I left my PgAgent account as a
Power User and then switched PG to that account. Big oopsie. For
uniformity, PgAgent should check for the Power User thing as well. Also,
where do the log entries go that indicate failure because the user
account is too powerful?

Thanks,
Steve Carrow

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Unicode characters in query results
От: Rômulo Lucio Vale de Moraes
Сообщение: Run pgadmin3. Problem with libpq.so.4.