Re: How to copy data between joined columns?

От Bryce Nesbitt
Тема Re: How to copy data between joined columns?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Scott Marlowe wrote:
> If it's for the same rows in the same table, you're overworking it.
>
> update table set field1=field2 where somecondition;

If it were for the same rows in the same table, I would not have asked.
This is for columns from two tables, whos relationship is only
meaningful after a join.                                       -Bryce

--
----
Visit <a href="http://www.obviously.com/recycle/">www.obviously.com</a>

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Scott Marlowe
Сообщение: Re: How to copy data between joined columns?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: How to copy data between joined columns?