Re: serious problems with vacuuming databases

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: serious problems with vacuuming databases
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> I guess you're right. I forgot to mention there are 12 composed indexes
> on the largest (and not deleted) table B, having about 14.000.000 rows
> and 1 GB of data. I'll try to dump/reload the database ...

Aaargh, the problem probably is not caused by the largest table, as it
was dropped, filled in with the data and after that all the indexes were
created. The problem could be caused by the tables with deleted data, of
course.

t.v.

От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: serious problems with vacuuming databases
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: serious problems with vacuuming databases