Re: Audit Logs, Tables and Triggers using PLTCL (plain text)

От Manlio Perillo
Тема Re: Audit Logs, Tables and Triggers using PLTCL (plain text)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hogan, James F. Jr. ha scritto:
> Sorry my original post was in HTML format ...Damn Outlook
>

> I have been playing with some code I found at a post by Ian Harding on
> Oct 14th 04

I have just released a similar project, pglog:
http://developer.berlios.de/projects/pglog/
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/pglog/trunk/

The functions are written in PL/Python and there is support for
reverting selected changes.

Regards  Manlio Perillo

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Backing up large databases
От: "Ganesh Chaudhari"
Сообщение: To separate Postgres Build process from the Install