Re: [GENERAL] Querying libpq compile time options

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Querying libpq compile time options
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> We already do expose it:
>
>     $ pg_config --sysconfdir
>     /usr/var/local/postgres/etc

Speaking of this item, what do we want to do about the Windows situation
where if the directory doesn't exist it reports nothing at all? I am
inclined to send back the output from GetFullPathName() instead of
GetShortPathName(). This should be fixed - reporting an empty string is
fairly unsatisfactory.

cheers

andrew

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Querying libpq compile time options
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Querying libpq compile time options