Re: [MASSMAIL] running postgresql with a different id other than postgres user

От Gilberto Castillo
Тема Re: [MASSMAIL] running postgresql with a different id other than postgres user
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> To meet our security requirement, we would like to use another account
> other than postgres to install and run postgreSQL.  Is this possible to
> do?
>
> Thank you for information

Yes, create other user with privilegius of user postgre

--
Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo

От: "Maki Smith (US - IFS)"
Сообщение: running postgresql with a different id other than postgres user
От: "Maki Smith (US - IFS)"
Сообщение: Re: [MASSMAIL] running postgresql with a different id other than postgres user