Re: I get these about every 1.5 days

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: I get these about every 1.5 days
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Steve W. Neal wrote:
> And then the database dies requiring me to reboot my server....any ideas?

How does it "require" you to reboot?

> Thanks!
>

> 2006-05-23 11:10:47 ERROR  : Could not resolve hostname localhost
> 2006-05-23 11:10:50 ERROR  : No connection to database.

Which logfile is that? Where is your database running
and where pgadmin? What kind of machine(s), operanding
system(s) ?

> (This never occurred before I loaded postgre and it only occurs when I
> launch pgadmin if I haven't rebooted my server for 1.5 days.....)

btw, there is no such thing as "postgre" :)

And even if - what I doubt - postgres has a problem, you never
need to reboot the whole server...

Regards
Tino

От: "Steve W. Neal"
Сообщение: I get these about every 1.5 days
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Proposed Patchs