Re: JDBC issue

От Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra
Тема Re: JDBC issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kris Jurka wrote:

> On Tue, 23 May 2006, Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra wrote:
>
>> I searched at google and did not find any answer. I have an older
>> JDCB driver in my java web application, if I update the driver to the
>> 7.4 build 216 version some of the querys like the next show no
>> results in the ResultSet object:
>

> I have no idea why the JDBC driver would cause any sort of difference
> in the results of a query.  Are you sure you're connecting to the same
> server and running the exact same query when you get results in psql?

Yes I'm pretty sure, the same server, the same code, the same version of
postgres server (7.4), the only thing i did was replacing the jdbc jar
in the /common/lib/ tomcat directory.

> If you can send a self contained reproducible example I'll take a look
> at it, but I've got to guess it's something wrong with your code or
> your connection.  You could also try updating to a newer JDBC driver,
> the 7.4 series is not maintained any longer.

The java code is pretty ugly, (i did not wrote it, BTW), in order to
reproduce the error I had had send you the entire web application :-(

>> ps. please tell me if it is the wrong mailing list for this issue.
>>

> You should ask JDBC questions on the pgsql-jdbc list.

I will try it.

> Kris Jurka

Thank you very much.
Best regards.

--
Ing. Joel Alejandro Espinosa Carra
CINVESTAV CTS - Centro de Tecnología de Semiconductores

y se considera que está limpio.
MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.

От: Jerry Sievers
Сообщение: psql \echo strangeness with :variables
От: Michael Glaesemann
Сообщение: Re: column order