Re: psql: krb5_sendauth: Bad application version was sent

От Eric Montague
Тема Re: psql: krb5_sendauth: Bad application version was sent
Дата
Ответ на psql: krb5_sendauth: Bad application version was sent (via sendauth) - Windows 2000, MIT Kerberos, PG v 8.1.1  (Eric Montague <ericmontag@comcast.net>)
Список pgsql-general
I'm also seeing the following KDC error in the System log:
'The account POSTGRES did not have a suitable key for generating a
Kerberos ticket.
If the encryption type is supported,
changing or setting the password will generate a proper key.'

I used the following cmd to create the krb5.keytab
'ktpass princ POSTGRES/host.domain.com@DOMAIN.COM -mapuser POSTGRES -pass *
-out krb5.keytab -ptype KRB5_NT_PRINCIPAL -crypto DES-CBC-MD5'