Re: Best open source tool for database design / ERDs?

От Erik Jones
Тема Re: Best open source tool for database design / ERDs?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dia itself is just a diagramming tool.  However, there are a number of
apps at http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/links.html that will take Dia
diagram files and generate db schemas for you...

От: Leif Jensen
Сообщение: Re: Best open source tool for database design / ERDs?
От: "chris smith"
Сообщение: Re: postgres in windows