Re: Connection Broken with Custom Dicts for TSearch2

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Connection Broken with Custom Dicts for TSearch2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Since we are on the topic, is there a timeline/plans for openfts being
> brought into core? If not, I'll continue my work on bringing it into
> Gentoo Portage.

OpenFTS never, but tsearch2 is possible. But it requires enough work to do, so I   have doubt that it will be done in
8.2...

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Compression and on-disk sorting
От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: That EXPLAIN ANALYZE patch still needs work