Re: Help with storing spatial (map coordinates) data?

От John Tregea
Тема Re: Help with storing spatial (map coordinates) data?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tino,

Thanks, I had just found the contrib directory and the "spatial_ref_sys"
file as well. The database is to manage security assessments in supply
chains and will store locations of buildings as well as points that
define transportation routes. So the data will not be searched on but
will be used to put risk assessment matrices into the correct order
along a supply chain.

I will try as you suggest and look at the "cube" datatype

Thanks for your fast reply.

Regards

John T

От: "surabhi.ahuja"
Сообщение: delete seems to be getting blocked
От: "Greg"
Сообщение: test