Re: how pg_hba.conf

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: how pg_hba.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-general
shyju c.k wrote:
> hai
>
>   have to solve one problem
>

>    i have two mechine in diffrent network range , one is main database
> server(n/w is 10.1.2.0) and other is back bone server(n/w 10.1.7.0)
>    i need to take pg_dump from back bone server .
>
>    what configuration needed in pg_hba.conf

On 10.1.2.0 make sure you are listening on for connections from the
internet and add 10.1.7.0 to the list of approved hosts. Something like:

host  mydatabase    myuser    10.1.7.0/32      trust

You probably don't want "trust" unless both machines and the intervening
network are trusted.

HTH
--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Relation "tablename" does not exist
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: how to test my stored procedures?