Re: A few questions about carriage returns (\r)

От Nis Jorgensen
Тема Re: A few questions about carriage returns (\r)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> I beleive there is a regexp_replace. In psql, if you type \df you get a
> list of all defined functions. The docs have info too.

The function is confusingly not mentioned in the documentation under
"String Functions and Operators", but only under "Pattern Matching". I
would suggest at least adding a reference from the former to the latter.

If someone with access edits that page, perhaps they can at the same
time move the note "a. The to_ascii function supports conversion from
LATIN1, LATIN2, LATIN9, and WIN1250 encodings only" into the description
field for the function, or at least add an indication that there is a note.

/Nis

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: A few questions about carriage returns (\r)
От: Jon Lapham
Сообщение: Re: A few questions about carriage returns (\r)