Re: pgadmin window closes abnormally

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: pgadmin window closes abnormally
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jasbinder Bali wrote:
> well, i start it from anywhere, it would close abnormally..

And you don't get an error message in the terminal? Not even "process
exited on signal XXX"?

> SELinux is interfering? like how?

It sets policies for what applications can access what files/other
resources. It might not know about pgadmin at all, or if it does might
not be setup correctly.

How did you install pgadmin - was it from a Fedora repository, another
RPM, source, static binary?

Oh, and don't forget to CC: the list - I don't read this mailbox
directly much, and I'm not a Fedora user so you'll want others to see this.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: John Sidney-Woollett
Сообщение: Re: Searching BLOB - Lucene setup & problem
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: minimizing downtime when upgrading