Re: partial indexes not used on parameterized queries?

От Dirk Lutzebäck
Тема Re: partial indexes not used on parameterized queries?
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dirk<br/><br /> Simon Riggs wrote: <blockquote cite="mid1152534578.2518.32.camel@localhost.localdomain"
type="cite"><prewrap="">On Mon, 2006-07-10 at 13:35 +0200, Dirk Lutzebäck wrote:
control sql code injection easily (as with using DBD::Pg) if you have
That's not what I said. I see no security problem as a result of this
behaviour.
areconfidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not
theintended recipient, you should not copy it, re-transmit it, use it or disclose its contents, but should return it to
Lutzebäck</b><a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:lutzeb@aeccom.com"><lutzeb@aeccom.com></a> Tel

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: partial indexes not used on parameterized queries?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TYPE ... USING(NULL) / NOT NULL violation