Re: Identifying object from file on disk

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Identifying object from file on disk
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> I would like to identify the objects which all of a sudden are frowing
> at the high growth rate by using the filename (which I assune is the
> OID).  I have looked at the pg_catalog schema to see if I could see an
> obvious way to do this, but to no avail.  Furthermore, I hate to keep
> bothering the ng with these types of questions - is there a reference
> which lists the functions/views available in pg_catalog which can be
> used for this type of check?

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/functions-admin.html

The functions listed in the link above will allow you to figure out
which of your tables are taking up the most hd space.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: "Benjamin Krajmalnik"
Сообщение: Identifying object from file on disk
От: Andy Shellam
Сообщение: Re: Where are the temporary work / sort files please