Re: Issue upgrading from V11 to V12 on Debian

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Issue upgrading from V11 to V12 on Debian
Дата
Список pgsql-general
stan <stanb@panix.com> writes:
> I am working on upgrading from V11 to V12 on Debian.
> My first attempt failed, and I have figured out that this is because I have
> added extensions to the V11 DB, at least one of which was not installed
> using  the Debian packages.

> So, it looks like i need to install these before doing the upgrade, correct?

Yes, but in this context, "install" only means "add the files to the
filesystem".  You don't need to do CREATE EXTENSION in the new
database; pg_upgrade will handle that when it transfers the data.

От: stan
Сообщение: Issue upgrading from V11 to V12 on Debian
От: Paul Jungwirth
Сообщение: Re: Issue upgrading from V11 to V12 on Debian